f Kawoosh! Updates: Almost done...

September 21, 2005

Almost done...

*phew*

It's been tough, but I've been staring at this screen for five hours straight this evening, just like I did last night. Everything's almost in order. There are still a couple of editor's with "(no website)" by their videos.

Some editors are supposed to have "(no website)" or "(site no longer exists)" by their details. These editors have either taken their site down or didn't have a site in the first place but uploaded their videos online and uses a hotlink/direct URL link to their videos to distribute them.

I'm afraid I won't be able to get Martouf Marty's links up as the site's gone down for a bit... not sure why. This includes any editors that have videos hosted there. But as soon as the site's back online, I'll work on fixing the links.

Lastly, I just want to leave a quick thanks to everyone who's e-mailed me with words of support! I'll reply to all your e-mails soon!

And Muppet, you'd better still be smiling!


1 Comments:

At 6:52 am, Anonymous Muppet said...

Indeed I am :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos

Powered by Blogger