f Kawoosh! Updates: Kawoosh! still in a mess

September 19, 2005

Kawoosh! still in a mess

Okay, in a nutshell, this is what I did... I wiped out all the URLs for the "video site" links you normally see on video details from the Kawoosh! database. It's not a clever thing to do.

Anyway, what I have to do now is put all the links back. I think I have done only 25% of them so far. So if you see a "(no website)" message where you'd normally see something like ">> video site >> My Home Page", please don't be alarmed - I'm well aware of it.

I have to go to work tomorrrow, so I have to call it a night and get some sleep. Tomorrow evening, I'll be working on it to restore all the URLs and make sure all the links work again... all 2000 of them (perhaps more).

Lastly, I apologise for my incompetence. I know I've let you guys down by making Kawoosh! unreliable. I really don't want you to see it that way. I made a mistake and I'll fix it. Unfortunately, it's a very big mistake and it's going to take a little while.

Please bear with me and hold back your e-mails of complaints. I'm doing the best I can.


Gater fixing Kawoosh!
Gater fixing Kawoosh!


4 Comments:

At 7:02 am, Anonymous Muppet said...

You are NOT incompetent - you're the brains, remember ;)

I know you can do it - if you need any help, you know where I am :)

xxx

 
At 10:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I've only just discovered this site recently and it's wonderful. So you're not perfect...who is. You'll get it fixed and all us poor folk who think it's wonderful will just wait patiently until you do.
And THANK you for making such a wonderful site in the first place.

 
At 1:12 am, Anonymous Rae said...

Can I just say that your animation is the scariest thing EVER! And I implore you to stop updating if you see red!!! You rock, you are the greatest, we all bow to Gater! You are our GOD, without all the evil Goa'uld overtones. :)

 
At 3:35 am, Anonymous Dragonfly said...

OMG!! THAT IS THE SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! ...WOOHOO! LOL *chants* YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! GO GATER! GO GATER! GO GATER! *offers refreshments*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos

Powered by Blogger