f Kawoosh! Updates: What's this "(no website)" thing?

September 19, 2005

What's this "(no website)" thing?

Yeah... er... I did the most stupid thing ever and mucked up all the website links on Kawoosh!. The worst part is that I have to manually re-do every editor's video links again. That's approximately 2000 links. When I said all, I meant all.

I guess that's punishment from being really, really stupid and not having a proper backup.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused, but I'm going to fix it. Tonight. Right now. In fact, I made a bet with my father to completely undo this mess by 11pm. I have two hours.

Wish me luck!


2 Comments:

At 4:36 pm, Anonymous jodanta said...

you lost. past 11 morning even, not done yet. ha ha ha

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger (",) Gater said...

Thanks pa, thanks very much for your support(!)

I'm not doing the washing up tonight! =P

Hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos

Powered by Blogger